We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trying to book blue rainbow

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
trying to book blue rainbow

hi i have been trying to book the blue rainbow in icmeler loads of sites advertising it but when you try to book no chance going in june dates are flexible

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trying to book blue rainbow

Hi, I've just checked this hotel with icmeler online and for one week, 1st to 8th June, there is availability. Deposit of £166. Maybe you should look at booking it this way. You will need to arrange flights but at least if this is where you want to be, you'll have that ready for you.

wales
Level Contributor
235 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trying to book blue rainbow

Hello......The Blue Rainbow came up for me on Flexibletrips.com {Thomas Cook} All Inclusive! hope that's helpful :-)

Yvonne

3. Re: trying to book blue rainbow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations