We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hospital near Icmeler?

Brentwood, Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hospital near Icmeler?

We are booked to stay at the Aqua Hotel in Icmeler in June .However, I suffered a heart attack in Feruary and although I have been told that it is safe to travel I would like to know if there are any good hospitals in the area should I need one? ( I hope not to!) Please can anyone advise me.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

Hi we stayed inthe aqua a few years ago and i had to be taken to a hospital im marmaris which was about 10 minutes away from the hotel by car, there is also a medical centre just by the wednesday market and i believe there is also one by where Elvis's was, I can higly recommend the hospital in marmaris, my mum was rushedthere with pneumonia 2 years ago and was treated very well

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I think theres 3 hospitals in Marmaris. Thats the Marmaris State Hospital, the Ahu Hetman and the Caria. We had to go to the Ahu Hetman in the summer.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Brentwood, Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

Thank you very much for the info. I am so looking forward to this holiday and that has put my mind at rest. Ive been to Turkey four times but this is the first time to this area.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Marmaris
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

There is a first aid office in corner of icmeler market street belongs to Ahu Hetman Hospital.

glasgow
Level Contributor
479 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

Theres a clinic in Icmeler open hour Im not sure off but we went at 8pm nurse looked at my husband, and sent him in car straight to hopital it was, a prolonged ear infection that they couldnt cure here in the uk, staff helpfull and hospital very clean

cleaner than the local one here

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

Annie

The best advice I can give is that you take proper insurance out declaring all pre existing medical conditions and make sure all your family is on the same policy, then if anything happens and you need to prolong your holiday you will not be on your own.

Hope you have a lovely holiday

7. Re: Hospital near Icmeler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations