We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excelent holiday.

Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
1 review
excelent holiday.

As we got ten days for the price of seven,i did not know quite what to expect,having read both good and bad reviews on these apartments.......

On arrival,we were met by the manager and were quickly shown to our apartment,which was situated on the far side,overlooking the side street,meaning we had a side view of the pool.Our room was clean,the beds were comfortable and the kitchen had everything that was required for a self-catering holiday.On using the shower,we found out that there was no hot water,we reported it the following day and it was quickly fixed.

The Restaurant at the Majestic was very nice,we found it cheaper than a couple of the other places we went to,and the food was very good.I'd recomend the chicken with garlic and mushroom sauce,and the steak was very nice also.

The staff really made the holiday,they were always friendly,could not do enough for you and always took the time to come and say hello during the day,round the pool,even if you was not buying anything.We actually went out with a few of them,once the bar had shut,and we are still in touch,having made some very good friends.

It took us about 15 mins walk to the beach,but well worth it as its lovely! The resort itself is good for couples,singles and families,having plenty to offer both adults and children.I will definatly be making a return trip later this year (maybe Oct) as im off to Hisaronu in August and i think that Icmeler willl be somewhere i will return to again and again,hopefully staying majestic apart. by the way the owner is Ali Aygun great guy. Thank you for everything.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
1. Re: excelent holiday.

Well, it sounds like you had a brilliant time. You obviously recommend the Majestic. I looked at these apartments for this year as I cannot wait to get back out to Icmeler.

I usually stay at the same place every year but decided this year I would have a change. I went onto Icmeler Online and checked out what they have available. I have ended up going for the Eden Gardens which look really nice. I take it you will be making a return visit.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
899 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: excelent holiday.

You are just a little further up the road Sam.

I have seen a few posts pop up on other forums from 1st timers doing a review for Majestic and even though it is a good place it sometimes makes people dubious when they see things like that.

3. Re: excelent holiday.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 17:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations