We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
64 posts
Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Hi to all İçmeler Forum Members,

First of all I would like to apologize from Janice Foster which I have not been able to reply due to funny pop-up messages I recieve from tripadvisor.com.

We are only declaring this , not purposing to advertise but only clearify what’s going on at Hotel Aqua as far as pool renovovation which we can not seem to reply by Tripadvisor tools.

Good news!!!

We have started the renovation just yesterday. A Project expected to be finished in 45 days. The Project aims at three major complaints we have been recieving from our dearest guests. First of all, all the climbing to a ladder hustle will be over as we will be adding some stairs for conviniently entering and leaving the pool by ordinary foot steps. Secondly, now all non-swimmers will also enjoy the pool. As height regime of the pool is totaly changed. Thirdly and most importantlywe are aiming at adding another 30 more sunbeds around the pool area as we are expanding the sundeck area.

Not only this pool will be more functional but with using new Technologies, we are talking about a cleaner pool with less chemical usage. A GREENER pool , indeed.

Design looks fantastic as new photos will available by March.

I would be happy to answer all the questions from here. Please do not hesitate to ask,

Best Regards from İçmeler,

Murat Tugay

Asst to GM

Hotel AQUA

Elgin
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Thank you so much for this information and for explaining that you could not reply to my message. We are really looking forward to our holiday with you in September and hearing about the renewed pool makes it even more exciting. Thank you for taking the time to answer. See you in September.

Janice Foster

Wales
Level Contributor
757 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Thank you for posting this, we will be with you in September for our first time and the upgrade will only improve the experience

David Edwards

Edited: 31 March 2011, 13:17
Wales
Level Contributor
757 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Thank you for posting this, we will be with you in September for our first time and the upgrade will only improve the experience

David Edwards

Edited: 31 March 2011, 13:17
Wales
Level Contributor
757 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

David

scotland
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

Visiting again June so looking forward to seeing the new pool area. Can you advise if there are any updated pictures available

Thanks

6. Re: Pool Renovation at Hotel Aqua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 01:52
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations