We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

turkish night

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
turkish night

Hi, have been reading through the posts on daytrips and noticed there is a turkish night mentioned, does anybody know what it entails and is it a good night to go on?

thanks

Stoke on Trent Steph

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: turkish night

I have been to several turkish nights they are all different, the ones I have been to consist of Barbecue, Belly dancing, Break dancing and bingo which our friends have organised, previous organised onces I have been to consist of a barbecue and belly dancing

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: turkish night

thanks for your reply, am going out in june with my partner, and my mum and sister fly out the next day so just looking for a night we could all spend together and have a bit of entertainment, my sis has 2 children so needs to be appropriate for them too.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: turkish night

There is a good chance that where you are staying will have a Turkish Night. These tend to be good value.The ones I've been to started with a barbecue. The entertainment was a troupe of Turkish Folk Dancers or even breakdancers followed by the Belly Dancer. It's all good fun and perfectly suitable for all ages.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: turkish night

am staying at the emre beach so have heard there is no entertainment, will keep a look out for the trips though

thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: turkish night

For the last 7 years I have been going to icmeler and as we have usually stayed at different hotels, until we found one that gave us what we wanted for our holiday. We have been at a number of Turkish nights and usually enjoy them. I would say they are all very much the same and most hotels will have their own Turkish night usually on a Wednesday. They mostly have a belly dancer, break dancers and the staff join in with some Turkish Dancing. Food is a barby, meat balls and such most times been quite nice. I would recommend the Turkish night in the first week of the holiday for a number of reasons. It gives you an opportunity to get to know the other guests and staff, are usually good fun and will make the staff more friendly.

The best Turkish nights I have been to was the one last year in the Private Hotel, Turkish dancer, Brake dancer and a magician and the first holiday in a run-down Hotel on the edge of Icmeler where the staff did everything including the belly dancer, break dancer and he worst Michael Jackson impersonation I have ever seen. I don't think I have laughed more before or since.

Mentioned in this post
Private Hotel
Private Hotel
267 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: turkish night

thanks for replying, will definately add that to my list of things to do! roll on June!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: turkish night

When i stayed at the Emre hotel across the road a few years ago there was a Turkish night in the hotel one night and it was at the seafront bar where the Emre Beach hotel is now.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Emre
Hotel Emre
667 Reviews
Marmaris, Turkey
Emre Beach Hotel
Emre Beach Hotel
34 Reviews
Marmaris, Turkey
Ardrossan, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: turkish night

Hi, there is a great Turkish Night that you can book up for in an old castle in Marmaris. The coach picks you up and brings you back. You get a three course meal and all wine and beer is free well, included in the price. If you want any other spirits you have to pay for them. The floor show is fantastic with lots of dancers and is great fun. I have been to it twice.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: turkish night

ok thanx will look out for that one

cheers

Steph

teesside
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: turkish night

hi the one mentioned above is the kervansaray it is up in armutalan next door to pacha nightclub this would be the one you would go to if you booked with one of the excursion stalls your transport is included

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler