We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentists in Icmeler

england
2 posts
Save Topic
Dentists in Icmeler

Hello

I am going to Icmeler next month but recently noticed I have a back tooth that seems to be moving. I am on a dentists waiting list in the uk at the moment but am worried that it may fall out before then.

I have heard that the dentists in Turkey are very good and was wondering if anyone could recommend a dentist in Icmeler that would be able to help me whilst on holiday.

Also, what do I do?

Do I need an appointment or just turn up?

Thank you

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentists in Icmeler

my husband had to have a filling whilst he was there If you have your back to tansis cross over and walk about 200 yards towards the marmaris road, he name is mustafa, my hubby went in and did an xray which he could see on colour screen on the computer, took him into the waiting room and gave him and appointment book, he said put your name in when you want to come so he was booked in the next day, it was £40 for a filling when he got back and went to his own dentist even he agreed that it was a good filling, i paid for one at my own dentist today and it cost me £70

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentists in Icmeler

I can also recommend the dentist opposite tansas (Mustafa Asik) a friend of mine had treatment there last year he was very good and cheaper than the UK.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentists in Icmeler

thats the place we went to Dee, he was very good

4. Re: Dentists in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations