We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet hotel appartment

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
8 helpful votes
Quiet hotel appartment

Looking for a relatively quiet accommodation for my holiday this year, one aimed more at couples, where there is no sun bed wars in the morning and having to get up at stupid o’clock to get one. I like to lie about round the pool in the day and go out to explore at night. Any ideas ? Not fussed about where in icmeler it is, tia

8 replies to this topic
CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,151 posts
105 reviews
127 helpful votes
1. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Just the type of apartments we as a couple like to stay in. I can recommend Avlu 1, Gunes apts,Sunblue and Arya apts, all of which I have stayed and would have no hesitation of going back to.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,267 posts
213 reviews
101 helpful votes
2. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

If you don't mind being further back, I can highly recommend the Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel. It's across the road from Tommy's bar, but the dolmus stops there if you don't fancy the walk. It's a lovely little hotel, very Turkish in style, great food and lovely staff. Tends to attract couples rather than families, so it's nice and quiet.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Thank you I’ll check them out 😊

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
46 reviews
70 helpful votes
4. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Sunbed wars can happen at most apartments, depending on when in the season you go. In high season eg July/August it tends to be much worse. The hotels and apartments recommended so far are all very good.

Typically if you avoid apartments with water slides, as these tend to attract families, these are normally quieter

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
32 posts
25 reviews
22 helpful votes
5. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Oren Hill is nice and in the old village. Dolmus in to town at night or a 10 minute or so walk.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,806 posts
61 reviews
75 helpful votes
6. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

I can recommend ecem. Faber. Sunblue and ayra. We have stayed at all these places

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
19 helpful votes
7. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Casa blanca hotel - adult only

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
153 reviews
87 helpful votes
8. Re: Quiet hotel appartment

Have a look at The Ercanhan Basic but clean and quiet or Sunblue Apartments just off the Canal

Reply to: Quiet hotel appartment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations