We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UK Football/Sky Sports

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
34 posts
34 reviews
UK Football/Sky Sports

Hi

Im sure it is like most other places abroad with regards to UK football, but could anyone let me know if they do show Premier League games in Icmeler and any reccomendations of where to watch the game?

Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

There are various places which do - Holiday Bar, Wembley Bar, Sports Inn, Three Bells and Tommy's bar to name but a few.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
104 reviews
2. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

Holiday bar is the best place to watch the football, Mehmet has TVs around and a very large pull down screen, food is excellent there as well.

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

The scotia bar or there is a few football bars all together in Marmaris Manchester Bar Liverpool Bar Everton Newcastle Rangers it’s always a good atmosphere over there

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
34 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

Thanks everyone

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
83 reviews
5. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

Most bars show football in the back ground if it's on in the evening, but might have dancing boys distracting you! And most restaurants like Wembley showing it expect you to eat there.

We found Oscar's to be the best bar for non interrupted watching, with good music as a bonus.

Edinburgh
11 posts
6. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

If you want to hear the live commentary.. it has to be the Liverpool bar.. and the draught lager very good and ice cold..

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

If it's on TV you should be able to find whatever game you are after. Lots of the bars will have boards up showing the games they have and the times they are on.You could also ask at your hotel/apartment. A few years ago while I was at the Kapmar the main bar was showing the English League playoffs but I was interested in the Scottish playoffs.The guys at the bar checked through the channels and found them for me. They were happy to do this as it meant both their bars were then busy.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
34 posts
34 reviews
8. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

Thanks everyone - guess it would be on at most places but have made a list of all of the bars you have mentioned so will try and experience them all ha ha!

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: UK Football/Sky Sports

Good plan lol

Reply to: UK Football/Sky Sports
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations