We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of a large Efes?

Chertsey
1 post
Cost of a large Efes?

Trying to work out how much prices have gone up in line with the exchange rate change - can anyone let me know?

Thanks

Anna

5 replies to this topic
Thornton, Lancs
Level Contributor
63 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Cost of a large Efes?

Depends where you drink.....most places a large 500ml bottle of Efes was between 15-20TL. A large glass of red wine was costing me about 16-25TL. Home brew cider @ Kaktus bar (lovely it is) was 19TL for large (pint) glass.

This was in early August when I was there...back in 4 weeks!!! :)

Edited: 11 September 2018, 13:56
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Cost of a large Efes?

Back yesterday & we found most places about 16 lira.Venice resteraunt 8 lira from 9am-6pm.Food prices ridiculously cheap with lira the way it is

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: Cost of a large Efes?

Bottled Efes and Tuborg are about 15-18 Lira, but you might find draught cheaper. Sevgi bar has draught Tuborg for 11 L. Local wines about 18-22 L.

You can get a chicken doner kebeb for 10 L, or a Pide for 13-15L, so yes, very cheap food still.

Wrexham
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
4. Re: Cost of a large Efes?

Florida bar 8 lira on draught as well...we just returned from marmaris on Friday but ventured into Icmeler to go to the Florida bar

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Cost of a large Efes?

Jack has offerered a £ a pint for years but openly admits it’s not Efes.We all drink it gladly as tastes ok to us.

Reply to: Cost of a large Efes?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations