We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler Early October

Eastbourne, United...
4 posts
Icmeler Early October

Hi. Sorry have search the forums - but most posts old.

Thinking of going to Icmeler early October.

1. Is the weather reasonable then?

2. Is there enough bars/restaurants/people to create a bit of an ambiance... dont mind it low key... but not dead quiet?

3.Are lots of the bars/restaurants closing up by then.... as like to eat out not All Inclusive. Yuk.

Many thanks all in advance. Julie

4 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Icmeler Early October

Hi,we have visited icmeler in early October,the weather was very similar to may/September odd rain shower got a little cool at night,the resort was a little quieter than September but still enough people about,the restaurants etc will stay open as long as there is enough people in resort as this year seems to of picked up I expect the season to go right to the end of October.

Thornton, Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Icmeler Early October

We're in the same situation in that we're going 13th October for the week.

I've been told by locals and regular visitors when we were there in August, that temperatures in beginning/mid October should be around mid 20's and that a)it may rain but this will be short lived and b) it gets cool in the evenings. The boat trip we went on still runs in October and they say the sea is still warm enough to swim in.

Edited: 04 September 2018, 15:05
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
34 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Icmeler Early October

We are coming out on 10th October for two weeks (me, the mrs and our 3 year old). Hoping the water is warm enough to swim in the pools!! First time to Turkey - really looking forward to it.

Eastbourne, United...
4 posts
4. Re: Icmeler Early October

thank you all who replied

Edited: 19 September 2018, 01:55
Reply to: Icmeler Early October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations