We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarigul Apartments

Marske-by-the-Sea...
Level Contributor
174 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sarigul Apartments

I stayed in Marmaris last year and visited Icmeler regularly. This year ive chosen to stay in Icmeler and visit Marmaris.

Can anyone comment on the Sarigul Apartments please? They are booked but a heads up on what to expect would be good. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarigul Apartments

Lovely apartments in a quiet residential area of village. Only 9 apartments in total. Ones facing the front are superb with great views over Icmeler and lovely large balconies.

I stayed there about 8 years ago for 2 weeks and really enjoyed them We went in May and for 10 days were the only ones there.

To get to apartments they are up a wee bit of a hill but not overly taxing to get there

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarigul Apartments

Apartments quite good but if you're not prepared to spend all your money there eating and drinking the owner is a surly and dude man. Would not return.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sarigul Apartments

Meant rude not dude!

Marske-by-the-Sea...
Level Contributor
174 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sarigul Apartments

Thank you. I have a thick skin so im sure ill be ok. Anyone else got a contribution please?

Reply to: Sarigul Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations