We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Topic
Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments

Hi could anyone give me advice on which apartment would be better suited to a family of 3 (we have 14yr old son) we like to relax and prefer a quieter apartments

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments

We always go to Oren Hills, really laid back at the back of the village, staff are fantastic, about 15 minute walk down to the resort.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments

Both run by the same family and both are excellent. I have stayed at Oren Hill a couple of times now. Great quiet location, apart from a few houses nothing nearby to make a noise. All apartments face the pool and beds are at back so lovely and quiet at night.

Pool is excellent and has steps to walk down into pool. food is great and well priced, staff are helpful and friendly not at all pushy

Located near the secondary school near to dry canal

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments

Agree with all of above as came back last night from Oren hill only word if warning I would offer if you choose here is to be aware of beds 3&4 in lounge, they are not beds and are not comfy I’m afraid. I’ve been in worse elsewhere to be fair but just to make you aware. Have a fab time.

Reply to: Oren Hills Apartment or Oren Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler