We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Aquarium

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Grand Aquarium

Hi All

Already started looking for our 2019 summer holiday after a lovely week in Zante this year.

Myself & my partner have been discussing the possibility of returning to Icmeler after spending a lovely week back in 2012 at the Navy Hotel.

Could anyone give me any feedback for the Grand Aquarium ie location from resort centre and beach.

Also can anyone give me a rough idea of prices? we will be staying self catering so just a rough guide to the cost of breakfast (full english) lunch (burger or sandwich) and evening meal (for 2 adults and a 14 year old) ?

Also what are drink prices like? ie local beer, cocktails and soft drinks?

I think we spent roughly £1100 this year in Zante which included air con, room safe and paying to keep our room on

3 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,206 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Grand Aquarium

Grand Aquarium is quite far back in the old village - up past Tommy's, if you know where that is - but the dolmus stops at Tommy's if you don't fancy the walk into the centre or to the beach. There's a very helpful thread in the top questions section on the right hand side which gives examples of typical prices for many meals, drinks etc, so check that out and it should provide you with a lot of useful information. You can get a full English for less than £1, for instance, and you can eat very well and very cheaply at the little Turkish pide and kebab places.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
105 posts
2. Re: Grand Aquarium

Thank you for your help

Could you recommend a nice hotel suitable for a young family with teenage son (14) which is close to the centre - I think we stayed at the Navy on our last visits in 2012, I might look and see if that is available

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,206 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Grand Aquarium

Maybe look at the Babadan or Palm Gardens apartments, or if it has to be a hotel, possibly the Yade or L'Etoile.

Reply to: Grand Aquarium
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations