We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2019 booked!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
2019 booked!!

Wife has just booked Prince apart hotel for end of July next year an I’m delighted to be going back to icmeler. Anyone stayed in these recently? Reviews as always are mixed so any recent first hand comments appreciated.

Kev.

9 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: 2019 booked!!

Good choice was there in August with wife and daughter. Room cleaned and fresh bedding, towels etc everyday. Staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you .

100% recommend .

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: 2019 booked!!

Not stayed at Prince but heard really good things this year - we considered it but chose the Palm Gardens for next year so probably think about prince for 2020 - oh my word, can't believe I'm typing 2020 lol

Thornton, Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: 2019 booked!!

We've booked Sahin Palace for a week in late Sept 19..just need to find cheap flights!!! (Easy jet only releasing flights up 1st Sept 19 at moment)

2 posts
4. Re: 2019 booked!!

We have booked the Prince Apartments 10th June for 3 weeks never been before but heard some good comments on facebook , been going to Icmeler for 18 years, only 9 more months

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
11 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: 2019 booked!!

I’ve just returned last week from the Prince Apartments and will be booking again for next year. Location is perfect. Pool area nice, not too busy and could always get a sunlounger. We had a split level 2 bedroom apartment in the new block overlooking the pool, cleaned every day, towels changed every second day and lined I think once a week and had everything we needed. The staff were friendly and not too pushy which includes the restaurant/pool bar staff. English breakfast in the restaurant was good. Safe and air con are included in price, late checkout £20. Only points I could possibly fault is that the pool/bar staff could be a little more attentive throughout the day serving but also clearing glasses as they built up until the end of the day and the pool closes strictly at 6/7pm so no late swimming.

All in all I’d thoroughly recommend the Prince!

Level Contributor
42 posts
6. Re: 2019 booked!!

Hi Lindaashes. The Prince apartments sounds like what we're looking for. What are the kitchen/cooking facilities like please, would be interested to know if they have kettle, toaster, fridge and microwave. Tia

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: 2019 booked!!

We've also booked Prince apartments for the last 2 week's of July next year. Ive read a number of the reviews on here and other site and seems perfect for our family, clean, friendly, nice pool and more importantly great location.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
17 reviews
8. Re: 2019 booked!!

Just Booked the Yade Hotel, Me and the OH July for 15 Nights, been to Hisaronu.Ovacik, Olu Deniz, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gumbet, Bitez. Looking forward to a change in Icmeler.

Thornton, Lancs
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: 2019 booked!!

We want to book our own accomodation for Sept 2019 but flights are ridiculous!! (Easyjet not out yet but going off comparable prices for next year vs Ryanair/Jet2 they're expensive!!).

Looking like its gonna be cheaper to book a package!!

Reply to: 2019 booked!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations