We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahin Palace Apartments

Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Sahin Palace Apartments

Hi its less then 3 weeks until we arrive in Icmeler for our first trip to Turkey, we are staying in Sahin Palace, just wondering if anyone has stayed here and whats it like - entertainment etc there are four of us myself and my wife plus my two sons who are 17 and 13, many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Sahin Palace Apartments
Sahin Palace Apartments
552 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
12 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Superb apartments in a nice quiet location yet only 2 mins from nearest bar and about 5/10 mins to main street with all bars restaurants.

Staff are excellent as is the food.

There is no entertainment as such except maybe a Turkish night once per week.

Entertainment is not something that Turkey does not in your "Benidorm" style of entertainment with tribute acts etc

Nearest you will get to that is some bars have shows with dancing waiters maybe someone mimimg and dancing to Tina Turner/Freddie Mercury. If its your first time to Turkey you may enjoy this but if you have been more than a few times its pretty naff and repetitive.

Other bars will have music on and people do get up and a number of bars have karaoke.

Some bars will also have play station games and pool table which your sons may enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Thanks smc4761 that has reassured us and made us more excited for our holiday now, much appreciated.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

We stayed at Sahin Palace for the first time last year and we loved it there. All of the staff are great and will make your stay so enjoyable. The food was excellent especially the Nutella cheesecake. There was no entertainment on an evening however as smc has said there are lots of places to choose from in the centre.

There is a pool table, dart board and x box at the Sahin that your sons can make use of.

I hope you enjoy your first visit to Turkey and in my opinion you couldn’t have picked a better place to visit than Icmeler.

Mentioned in this post
Sahin Palace Apartments
Sahin Palace Apartments
552 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Icmeler
Icmeler
Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Thanks Cazzy1912 yes everyone who I've spoken to about Icmeler has said its an amazing place to go thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Does anyone know if they have a toaster in the room?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

No, I don't think they do. I think we've only ever stayed in two apartments over the many years we've been coming to Icmeler which had toasters.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Ok thanks BlondieScot, i might buy a cheap one and take it with us I need my tea and toast in the morning :)

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

were going to sahin palace for our second time .its a great place and Robbie(engin dalgic) who runs it is superb you cannot fault them. the food is excellent and they carnt do enough for you. the position is just right and away from the main bustle of the main streets. its only a short walk there anyway.

we go on the 6th august and cannot wait catch up with them

you wont be disappointed

Preston, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Cheers NigelB we fly out on the 2nd August so we'll see you there :)

Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sahin Palace Apartments

Hi we are also staying at these apartments at the beginning of August and it’s our first time in turkey too.

Reply to: Sahin Palace Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations