We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

suffolk england
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips

We are provisionally booked on the surf n turf next week but if they can’t make up the numbers there is a chance it may not run. Can anyone recommend an alternative as we definitely would like to do a boat trip while in resort mon tues or weds next week ideally from icmeler or with a local pick up service.

14 replies to this topic
Sunbury-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips

Ozge Boat Icmeler-Marmaris (mamas boat) is a lovely family run boat with Tarik,Gulner and Mama who will look after you, They make 3-4 swim stops in lovely bays and then on the way back after lunch which is included in the price stop at Turunc so you can shop and get a drink etc

Lovely Day out well worth a try this is the only boat we use every year and have 2-3 trips over two week holiday been using them for 9 years and are like family now.

You can book on Facebook with them on their Facebook page and they will collect you from your hotel

Edited: 12 July 2018, 16:52
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips

Eren I is a lovely relaxing boat trip with good food and nice people, never overcrowded. You can book with TC Adem Eren on Facebook or pop into the Icmeler Online office in the resort (just off the main square next to Daisy bar) and the girls will sort it all out for you.

Washington, UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips

My wife and I love Captain Bullsh*t's boat, Cemsu, which provides an all-inclusive boat trip. It visits several bays and, on a Monday, docks at Turunc for an hour's stop at the market before heading back home whilst the crew entertain with comedy. All in all a great, inexpensive day out.

Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips

Ozge boat by far

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat trips

Memhet reis is fantastic go and see Eric at April tours opposite babadan hotel on the main road

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat trips

Not been for about 4 years what is current cost of trips ???

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat trips

As a rough guide, boat trips anything from £10-25 depending on what sort you want (lazy day or all-inclusive, for instance), jeep safari or village tour around £15, Turkish nights £10-15, Rhodes trip £35. Bear in mind that if you're planning to do several excursions, most places will give you a better price if you book them all at the same time.

suffolk england
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat trips

We did the surf and turf in the end max 10 people amazing lunch and fresh melon late pm all inclusive bottled efes branded soft drinks water and spirits £25 more like a private trip was amazing stopped in diff bays away from the crowds

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat trips

Well said,

I have been trying to tell people on this forum for a while about the " Surf n Turf " but some people try and swerve me with something else.

Its worth every penny.

Made up you enjoyed it.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat trips

Is it only all-inclusive? We have thought about it but I don't feel it's worth £25 if you don't drink.

Reply to: Boat trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations