We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golmar hotel

Golmar hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2018, 20:30

13 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,201 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: Golmar hotel

One of our DEs, sue m, stayed at the Golmar earlier this year, so she will be able to answer that for you. If you do a search for Golmar, it should bring up her earlier posts about the hotel. The resort itself definitely seemed busier than last June to us.

2. Re: Golmar hotel

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Golmar hotel

I can only really comment on when I was there. Several teething problems but should be sorted out.

Must admit never stayed in a place before with teething problems at the beginning of the season everywhere I stayed was spot on when we arrived

11 posts
4. Re: Golmar hotel

Can anyone please tell me if the boat trip at Golmar Beach Hotel is operating this year, I have been looking on the web cam every day for the last few weeks and the boat has never moved. Very strange

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
83 reviews
5. Re: Golmar hotel

I am at the hotel now. It's busy as compared to last year this time but comfortably so. Beach is about half of sunbeds occupied. Pool area is busy but still not very crowded. Beach bar is so too. No problem to get a table in door or out at breakfast this morning. reception area is cool and still okay .it is really hot.

6. Re: Golmar hotel

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
83 reviews
7. Re: Golmar hotel

Food okay.we don't drink so can't comment. But the hotel is best for location.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
46 reviews
8. Re: Golmar hotel

Bar prices around the resort are typically 12--15 lira beer, 15 lira for local vodka, gin and mixer, 15 lira glass of wine,8 lira small soft drink, cocktails 15--20 lira. Branded beers and spirits expect to pay more anything from 3--6 lira more

Some places are doing special offers eg BOGOF on spirit and mixer, expect to pay around 20/25 lira

With a rate of around 5.9 lira to £, prices are lower than typical UK prices

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
43 posts
43 reviews
9. Re: Golmar hotel

The boat isn't going out this year. We booked a private boat trip on the harbour Mustafa Poyraz boat, it was excellent, can thoroughly recommend it

Newton-Le-Willows...
Level Contributor
6 posts
215 reviews
10. Re: Golmar hotel

Food wasn’t great last year, possibly ate in 3 out of our 14 nights.

Don’t cater for veggies and the salad selection (pasta, mixed rices, fish, salad) is on display but not in a chiller. So out for a good couple of hours, I think they served 7pm - 9pm

Quite repetitive

Reply to: Golmar hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations