We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week to go

London, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
1 week to go

Hi All,

We are super exited for our first time in Icmeler we depart 1 week today. :)

It has been great to get all of the recommendations from this site so thank you all for answering my questions, I will be trying the below places, feel free to add any last minute late runners into the mix to shake it up a bit and make me spoiled for choice ;) any other tips on things to do / recent food prices for set meals and places to visit apart from the below much appreciated, Not a lot of walking because my other half has hip problems.

Richards

Deniz Kapisi

April tours for trips

Meryem Yemek Evi

Kardelan,

Nazar Pide

Champagne Steak house

lazy boat trip

Jeep Safari

waterpark

Majestic

Thanks in advance Kerry :)

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week to go

We love kayra for Turkish food and alins grill is nice enjoy 😊 icmeler and have a great holiday

2. Re: 1 week to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 August 2017, 18:05
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 week to go

Jump on the boat to Turunc fantastic scenery and lovely village

Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 week to go

Yep you enjoy it coming over Icmeler 26 th August staying at Palm gardens 24 th visit 😀 Wifi permitting I do a daily blog

Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 week to go

What changed you're mind gordon.you preferred Tenerife and said you would not be back for year's ????

We said we would not be back till it got busier but we're swithering.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 week to go

It makes you hooked as so nice, we go soon 🍹Staying at hotel aqua 😱

Edited: 15 August 2017, 12:53
Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 week to go

Daughter wanted go with partner was going Cyprus change mind personally I don't care if it's not busy in past been there early April like ghost town , also price turkey lot cheaper than other med destinations so that's why I'm going back

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 week to go

Looking on weather and says rain tues 😞 Hope it doesn't last long but watched an amazing lighting storm last year, just hope it's not when we're in the air 😩 I hate flying as it is x can't sleep now I'm that exited, working all hours this week, only Monday to get myself sorted 🙄 Hope you all have a great holiday and may see you in holiday bar for boxing x

Edited: 17 August 2017, 12:47
London, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 week to go

Oh no weather is not looking good for when we arrive Monday thunderstorms Yikes!! and if its going to be raining Tuesday for our first day also not good lol... although it did say it was supposed to be bad wether this week when i lokked a few days ago and today looks like its sunny so time to change Tracy, we will be at Holiday Bar next week..

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 week to go

It said rain when we was their , not a drop so don't worry 😉 see you sat x

Edited: 18 August 2017, 00:08
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations