We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool with slides and some entertainment

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Pool with slides and some entertainment

Hi just got back from marmaris I absolutely loved it but I feel it a little too busy at night with having young kids,went icemeler for the day and liked it im thinking of booking for 2018 any recommendations on apartments hotels with slides in pool entertainment or xbox PlayStation pool tables etc or any other resort hisoranou olu deniz.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

Alvaro or Babadan (apartments not hotel), Grand Aquarium, Palm Gardens, Moonlight, Efem, Bahar...all worth checking out.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
61 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

We're going to the Golmar Beach Hotel in Icmeler, they've got a decent size pool with big slides. Never stayed here before but looking forward to it. Have a look on hotels in Icmeler and check out the pics 😊

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

Thanks il take a look so depressed to be back so thought id get booking another.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

The Babadan apartments would be my recommenation for families, the childrens reps are fantastic and do a lot with the children, not sure but may only be bookable with thomsons. Close to the Centre as well.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

I always stay at Efem in the old village . It has a slide pool table a couple of grabbing machines an Xbox and air hockey table . Turkish night once a week , pool party and Quiz and bingo night . Can't recommend it enough

London, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

we are due to go to Golmar Beach hotel in 8 days time it has slides but not sure about entertainment, first time in Icmeler (recommended by a family member ) i will post a review afterwards.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

Thanks hope you have a fabulous time weather was lovely and hot im so jealous xx

Eastleigh, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
30 reviews
8. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

Alvaro apts are really good but be prepared for a sunbed war.

Opposite you have Rush bar who used to live in Liverpool like yourself.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

Ahh no cant be doing with the sunbed war not with 2 lazy kids in mornings weve opted for the efem apartments but thanks for the info on the rush bar wel check that out when we are there x

10. Re: Pool with slides and some entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2018, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations