We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prince apartments

Level Contributor
90 posts
Prince apartments

Info needed before I book would be greatful for any reviews thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: Prince apartments

There's only one recent review on here - have you seen it? I don't think they were available through many UK agents last season, and only opened last month, which probably explains the lack of recent reviews.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

Edited: 07 August 2017, 20:24
Level Contributor
90 posts
2. Re: Prince apartments

Thanks il wait to see if any body come up with any reviews thanks

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Prince apartments

Is there any particular reason you wish to go to Prince apartments. There are plenty of others nearby which have great reviews as well

Level Contributor
90 posts
4. Re: Prince apartments

Friend a are going their so before I book I'd like some reviews from people who have been their that's all

Level Contributor
102 posts
5. Re: Prince apartments

We stay in the hotel at the back of the prince. Can't comment on the place itself but they are central and quiet.most of the accents we hear on the balconies and coming out the front are from the continent.maybe that's how they're not on t/a so much

Good luck

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
6. Re: Prince apartments

I have used the Prince Apartments three times in the last 10 years these are the best Apartments I have used in Icmeler,they are very difficult to get as they are extremly busy all the time,last time was 3 years ago if I could get them every year this is where I would go,Apartments contain Microwave, Coffe maker, Double beds that are extremly comfortable,I could only book these through a Turkish company.

Level Contributor
90 posts
7. Re: Prince apartments

Thanks for the info my friend has booked these apartments next August think il do the same booking everything with jet 2 he got great flights 2 weeks bed n breakfast £1250

Level Contributor
102 posts
8. Re: Prince apartments

If you are going with jet2 I put a voucher code for £60 off on the forum so far I don't think it's been claimed.youre friend has got a good deal.we go twice a year with them but unless it was a really busy place I would tend to wait a few months as their prices are at the moment are sky high.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
9. Re: Prince apartments

A review was left 2 weeks ago in July from member (vonmick rotherham)

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
212 reviews
10. Re: Prince apartments

Yes, as I did state in my first comment - and provided link to said review.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations