We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler

Southampton, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Icmeler

Hi guys . Me wife and 3 children travel out on Tuesday . Been reading reviews . Never been to turkey. Could you please help me out . Kids are 15 , 13 , 10 . Want them to have a lovely Time . As a family we need this holiday. We are self catering staying in the Moonlight appartments. How much Turkey lira will we need a day . Kids will be eating lunch dinner. Ice creams. Water and Fizzy . Same as me and Wife . Plus a few beers . Any help will be much appreciated x Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Home Bistro
₹, European, Turkish, International
Sevgi Bar
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Pub
Golden Moon champagne steak house
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Steakhouse, Pizza, Mediterranean
7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler

You will love Richards place they do amazing food and the entertainment is fab,my 13 year old can't wait to see them all again as loved the place,they have PS3 and pool and love kids of all ages 😬We go back in 2 weeks and will go see them all, their are also the Turkish places with lovely food at low prices , you will absolutely love icmeler and will find all people amazing xx enjoy your hols xxx change your money in the restaurants as give you a much better rate xx

Edited: 05 August 2017, 23:23
Mentioned in this post
Richards Place
Richards Place
514 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Bawburgh
Level Contributor
412 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Icmeler

We've stayed at moonlight great apts all stsff great Bobby will keep you entertained pool great for your kids with the slide the food at the onsite resturant is fab and reasonably priced as are dr8nks we normally budget £120 aday and that's with trips out children will love the jeep safari trip water guns galore mine also had a great time at the mud baths in dalyan icmeler is great for all and many resturants for you to try with meal deals have a good time

Edited: 06 August 2017, 10:06
North Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icmeler

Got to agree with Dawn A, you will all enjoy the jeep safari, a great day out. TAKE A CHANGE OF CLOTHES😂cos you will get soaked😂 But great fun. Another great day out for families are boat trips, others on here will advise on the best ones. Trip to Akyaka is also good, we booked through icmeleronline who's office is across the road at the bottom of the square. We go on Sat 9th September for our 9th time in Icmeler, it's a fantastic place, you will fall in love with the place and the people. ENJOY☺☺☺

Mentioned in this post
Akyaka
Akyaka
Mugla Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icmeler

Moonlight are great apartments. If its your first time to Turkey have a look at the right side of the this page which will give you lots of great tips

Couple of things to make sure of. Have you got your visas?

The temperatures just now are very very high 40 degrees plus, drink plenty of water and put on lots of suncream, the sun is very strong

Plenty of small Pide places to try, Pide is like a turkish pizza, very cheap, freshly made and delish. Try Nefis Kardelen and Kayra pide places, great value

Boat trips are a brillaint day out, picked up at hotel about 9.15 boat sails at 10 anddropped back at hotel for about 4.30. Lots of swim stops and lunch included all for about £10 pp kids will be cheaper

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Southampton, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Icmeler

Thank you x

Southampton, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Icmeler

Thank you very much. Printed off visas and noticed I spelt daughters middle name wrong. So re applied. Oh well. Really looking forward to going now. Roll on Tuesday

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Icmeler

Ice cream and fizzy drinks are cheap at the supermarkets but can add up if bought at the wrong places, we have just come back 2 of us with 14 year old son we spent 1550 in two weeks that includes 70 quid for air con and 60 quid transfers, we are out every night with a bottle of wine did the lazy boat trip and keep safari , had a few breakfasts out and a few lunches

Reply to: Icmeler
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler