We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BAGS of bags

Level Contributor
40 posts
34 reviews
BAGS of bags

Can any one advise a good place to get mulberry or Chloe looking/ style bags? Never been to turkey before but am told it's great for this type of thing? Thanks in advance 😘

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: BAGS of bags

I get mine from Dennis he along the main road next to the Babadan Hotel . I brought 3 this year they are excellent quality

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,206 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: BAGS of bags

Dennis Bags is good, or Nuri Eren's shop near the Costa supermarket. Berfin Bags, on the road up past Romance, next to Harry Rams, is another one worth checking out too,

Level Contributor
40 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: BAGS of bags

Thank you lovelies x

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: BAGS of bags

Another vote for Denis my Mrs has bought a few over the years from thre and quality is excellent

5. Re: BAGS of bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations