We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verde hotel

Preston, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Verde hotel

Hi I'm due to fly out out in 2 weeks. I'm just curious if anyone has recently visited the verde hotel? I believe it's under new management and I can't find any British reviews. I'd just like to know how the food is etc. As I'm travelling with a fussy eater 9yrs old and my veggie mum.we are AL but will be trying places for our evening meal if anyone could recommend that would be fab x

Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
#11 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
#20 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verde hotel

It's getting really good reviews now and we were in a mainly non English hotel last year and all the people were very friendly, only problem was the food wasn't really our taste so ate out a lot but Turkish places very cheap and Lovely food and fab entertainment in Richards place xx you will totally love icmeler we're going back this year as fell in love with the place xx hope you enjoy xx deniz on front is lovely with a jetty and music which is really nice xx

Edited: 28 July 2017, 14:20
Mentioned in this post
Richards Place
Richards Place
533 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
537 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verde hotel

We enjoy eating in the real Turkish restaurants our favourites are kardelin and kayra great value for money food but the amount of choice of restaurants you have can't see you being disappointed anywhere we've never had a bad meal in icmeler enjoy your holiday

Preston, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Verde hotel

Thank you I'm on count down now x

4. Re: Verde hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations