We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

3 posts
Save Topic
Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

I very greatfull of all people that take there time putting reviews and comments on trip advisor ... Am off to babadan 11th august looking like good reviews and nice places to eat near by .... any tips meal deals shopping ect ... thanks dan

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

Is it the Babadan apartments or hotel you're going to? Both are in very good central locations and you've got lots of places to eat and drink nearby, so you will be spoiled for choice. For lovely authentic Turkish food, I highly recommend Meryem Yemek Evi, which is practically opposite the Babadan apartments - great food and good value too. Lots of places do good value set menus as well - just have a wander around and see what takes your fancy, as everyone has their own favourites.

Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel & Apartments
Babadan Hotel...
391 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Evi Hotel Rhodes
Evi Hotel Rhodes
492 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

Yes sorry apartments...

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

Very popular choice, especially with families - I am sure you will have a great time. Plenty to see and do and lots of shops etc just within a few minutes. Beach is less then 10 minutes' walk too

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

You will love icmeler it's amazing x

London
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

You'll love Babadan, I'm going in August for our 3rd time, my daughter was there in May and is coming back in August with us! It's in a great location, old village one way and the centre the another way. Plenty of places to eat, spoilt for choice. Also the food in Babadan is very good. 'Best Supermarket' just across the road is great for any essentials also for changing up your money they always have a good rate. Beach is about a 10 minute walk either down the main road or along the canal. You'll love Icmeler

Edited: 14 July 2017, 11:17
Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel...
391 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

I cannot wait ... I've been to marmaris a few times last time was week after 9/11 so long while ago been to Egypt and Bulgaria last few years but I've always liked the look of icmeler... I've heard or looked aircon at babadan is 5 quid a day plus 2 for safe does this sound true.. Trips and beach most days but is there the usual mad rush for sunbed at the apartments .. thanks for you replys

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

As a rough guide, most places charge around £4-5 per day for aircon and around £10 a week for a safe, so that sounds about right to me. I've not stayed at the Babadan myself so couldn't comment on the sunbed situation, but hopefully someone who has stayed there might know.

Mentioned in this post
Babadan Hotel...
391 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
London
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

Air Con & safe sound about right, they operate a pay by card system where you're given a card for you to top up with cash as when you want so anything you buy there you pay with the card, bar bill, restaurant bill, anything you buy in their little shop, we find it easier/safer to be honest. You can top in up in either £ or Lira. We've never had a subbed issue, there are 2 pools both with plenty of sun beds, we were there last August people did put towels out but not at ridiculous hours normally on their way for breakfast.

9. Re: Icmeler babadan 11th august 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations