We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Flights

Hi, would anyone leave it till they weee in Icmeler to book their return flights?? We have booked bilnur apartments for October 2nd for 11night but the flights are so expensive coming back, I'm thinking could I leave it that late to book the return?? Are the flights always full in October??

Level Contributor
102 posts
1. Re: Flights

Do you mean book a return to Newcastle when in icmeler.i have checked flights on your dates with jet2 and easy jet both just over £600 exluding bags.checked dalaman to Newcastle on the 13th one way just over £700. I don't think it's worth risking.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Flights

I wouldn't risk it at that time of year either, I'm afraid - the reason the flights back to the UK are so expensive at that time of year is because so many of the holiday reps are finishing for the season and coming home, so there is a high demand. You could be lucky and manage to find a bargain - but it would be a bit of a gamble.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Flights

Have to agree with Blondie, demand is usually high at th end of October so there will not be a great deal of seats available hence putting the prices up

4. Re: Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2018, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations