We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet

manchester U.K.
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Quiet

We are thinking of going back to icmeler this year after a break of a couple of years.

Last time we went we found it had gone very quiet so are wondering has it livened up at all. Thanks

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,978 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet

It was very quiet when we were there in May, although I believe it has picked up a little since then. It's definitely not as busy as it was a few years ago though, although there is still plenty to see and do.

Burnley
Level Contributor
801 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet

We were there 2 weeks ago as first timers. The regulars kept saying how quiet it was, but I didn't think it was. It was just right for us. Wouldn't want it much busier.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiet

Going by the amount of people walking by the cameras throughout the day, and especially in the evening it seems busy enough. Maybe not as busy as years gone by, but certainly plenty of people around. We go tomorrow evening, so i shall try and post an update midweek

manchester U.K.
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quiet

Thanks. I look forward to hearing your thoughts

Level Contributor
102 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quiet

We are just back today after 2 weeks, first week was quiet but picked up the 2nd week after Ramadan.

manchester U.K.
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quiet

Thanks for that.

7. Re: Quiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2018, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations