We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanedan restaurant.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hanedan restaurant.

Just a quick note to say what a wonderful little Turkish restaurant this is. Ate there last night and booked for tomorrow too. I reccomend you try it if you haven't already. It doesn't look like much from the kerb but I find that's often the case with the best restaurants.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

Ate there last night as Well. Best meal so far this holiday. Amazing food, definitely going back. Lovely guy runs it. Don't walk by do try you won't be disappointed.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,148 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

Food in Hanedan is lovely and Ahmet is quite a character. Shame this is going to be their last year though.

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

KSJ81 and anna6767 you are preaching to the converted as far as Hanedan is concerned and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Ahmet put you up to your posts. I hope that blondiescot is wrong and he does keep it going. I'll certainly try to persuade him to in September.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

Looks like plans are already in place for shutting down at the end of the season. His wife is already in uk

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,148 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

When we were speaking to him in May that was certainly the plan, Sue - as you say, Helen has already moved back to the UK and Ahmet was planning to join her at the end of the season.

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

Can someone please cheer me up? Wayside now Hanedan, please tell me that Sidik is hanging around!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,148 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

As far as I know, yes...

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

Great to hear food is still excellent. Have go to the Hanedan at least once during our recent Icmeler holidays and always enjoyed

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

We have just got back, Sidiks was also lovely and we ate in the Hanadan twice we had the leg of lamb is was to die for, it is a lot quieter this year, and most places were empty, such a shame, but it wont stop us going again next year, as I do love the place.

10. Re: Hanedan restaurant.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations