We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
car hire

is there a car hire company in Icmeler

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

Yes, there is one next door to the Icmeler Online office, just off the main square - I think, if I remember correctly, it's called Folo car hire.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Sunbury-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

I am not sure I would like to drive over there

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire

Driven everywhere I have been apart from Turkey, not sure why ,maybe it's because the dolmus is so cheap and there are loads of other things to do ,or maybe I am just scared!

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car hire

The drivers over there are very scary, I certainly would not fancy driving there

Dolmus are cheap and if you go to Marmaris you can get a bus to many places within easy reach very cheaply. Also sitting in a car in 40 degree heat NO

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire

Loads of car hire is available all over the resort,even the shops that sell the trips can get you a car,Driving is as easy as driving in the UK,I do it every time I am in resort and have traveled far and wide to Antalya (6 hour drive) and bodrum (2 hour drive)also been everywhere within 100 klm of Icmeler.

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car hire

We have hired cars many times in Turkey & not had any problems, apart from occasionally seeing someone overtaking on a bend! Once out of resort the roads are usually quiet & you can go where & when you want at your own pace.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car hire

We have hired cars from Eric at April tours on the main road many times. Hubby is a hvg driver at home so he's used to driving all over the UK and finds Turkey easy to drive round

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
8. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler