We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalaman airport

Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dalaman airport

Just returned with monarch sailed through check in ... put hand luggage in hold no extra charge..3rd extra check at departure had 2 men and 2 women ..a quick fumble and rummage in bags... 2 mins at most.. word of caution did see 2 extra large fones or small ipads.. 2 different outcomes...one hand luggage put in hold no extra cost...and one put in large jiffy bag and put in hold .. saw said jiffy bag safe and sound on conveyer belt in return... the less hand luggage the better... flight took off on time and arrived 20 minutes early...

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalaman airport

That is good to know. I would have hoped they would get it sorted out. As for hand luggage, i usually only have phone, charger, passports, book etc with me, as do my wife and son, nothing too much, so hope it is not too much hassle getting through on our return

2. Re: Dalaman airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler