We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teletext holidays

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Teletext holidays

I have booked a holiday to Icmeler with teletext holidays I want to add another 15 kg suitcase. Teletext told me to ring Thomas Cook as its there flight we are using Thomas Cook tells me to ring teletext. I am so stressed trying to sort it out. Can anyone give me some advice please please

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
10 replies to this topic
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teletext holidays

I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest - it might be better asking your question in one of the more general forums as you might get people who have come across this when booking with Teletext/TC for other destinations.

London, United...
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Teletext holidays

Hi Kymbilly,

We are really sorry to read your review. Do you have a booking reference number so we can investigate the issues you have?

Kind Regards

Teletext Holidays

derbyshire, england
Level Contributor
66 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teletext holidays

If Teletext Holidays can't help Kymbilly, ring Thomas Cook airlines 7 days prior to departure - this is when they will receive the manifest/passenger list from Teletext Holidays - and you should then be able to add bags, seats etc quite easily. (Ex travel agent.)

Good luck!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Teletext holidays

Hi Kymbilly,

Please can you contact us on teamteletext@teletext.co.uk and we will look into this for you.

Kind regards

Teletext Holidays

Edited: 16 June 2017, 19:31
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Teletext holidays

I have been trying to get in contact with teletext this morning, for 5 hours I tried only to be put on hold with no answer. I also emailed 2 weeks ago and never got a reply. Terrible customer service. I contacted Thomas Cook and within 10 minutes my issue was sorted. Always booked with Thomas Cook but decided to try teletext as worked out cheaper. Lesson learned you get what you pay for. Never again!!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Teletext holidays

Glad you eventually got something sorted, Kymbilly - hope you enjoy your holiday!

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Teletext holidays

Thank you Thomas Cook have been brilliant and sorted everything out.

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Teletext holidays

Thank you x

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Teletext holidays

Hello, I am having the same problem. How much did it cost you to add the 15kg?

Level Contributor
537 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Teletext holidays

20kg around £26 each way with Thomas Cook if pre booked

Reply to: Teletext holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations