We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-Cigs

Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
E-Cigs

Just wondering if you are allowed to carry your e-cig on hand luggage or do you you have to put it in your case for the hold, thanks

Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: E-Cigs

You are better checking with the airline you are traveling with.there seems to be a few answers to your question

Cheers

Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-Cigs

Flying with Jet2, tried on their website to get an answer but can't see anything about e-cig batteries not being allowed in hand luggage, just thought I'd check on TA to see if anyone had flown back with Jet2. I know Thomson's flights say your battery must be secured in your case for hold luggage. Cheers for reply

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-Cigs

Given that you can't use it on the plane anyway, would it not be easier just to put it into your hold baggage?

Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: E-Cigs

Grant on Jet2 q&ans it states you are required to carry e cigs in Hand luggage.that will include the battery.

Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E-Cigs

That would be simpler blondie, don't think the wife could do without it before the flight means she would have no vape after packing it at the hotel,doesn't make my life easy haha

Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E-Cigs

Cheers Alex, didn't see it on jet2 Web site, thankyou

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E-Cigs

With Thomas Cook I had my in clear plastic bag in hand luggage also done this with easy jet

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E-Cigs

Flying out put in little plastic bag they give you

Coming back just put in box with rest of your stuff .when you been thru all checks you can just put in your pocket

Level Contributor
103 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: E-Cigs

Thanks for all the feedback much appreciated

10. Re: E-Cigs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2018, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations