We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfume

Burnley
Level Contributor
801 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Perfume

Is there anywhere that does decent copy perfumes / aftershaves? A search of the forum indicates not.

But we bought some aftershave & perfume in Bitez a couple of years ago and it was great. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Bitez
Bitez
Bodrum, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfume

I wouldn't bother getting any in the resort. They really are bad fakes

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,082 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfume

D.&.P Perfumes are not fakes they are excellent copies. Made legally in Turkey. They are really so good, you cannot tell them from the originals and so cheap. They have a shop in Marmaris.(Google it for directions) We have one here in Fethiye. Go in and ask for a list and then pick the ones you want they will give you a try. They are in plain bottles and are numbered. They have mens and womens, really cheap. The men's Hermes No.9 cannot be told from the real thing. It is one of the most popular. Madam Coco is also just like the real thing.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Burnley
Level Contributor
801 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perfume

That's great Frances -Jane. Is there definitely one in Marmaris? Googled it but nothing came up!

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfume

Is there one in Marmaris now? Someone I know was looking for one last year and was told the closest one would be Fethiye?

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,082 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perfume

I thought there was one in Marmaris, I recall hearing that, but it seems I was wrong, sorry, amazing there is not one there. Marmaris is such a big holiday resort. Naturally, thought they would have one. We have one in Fethiye and one in Hisaronu too.

There is even one in London now, here are the details

https:/…162954.php

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
London
London
England, UK
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Perfume

Hi Twiggy,

Look for the Blackpoint Perfume shop in Marmaris area. . Bottles are just plain, unpackaged. I think they are part of D and P group I recall there is a connection. Try them and see what you think, but remember the extra weight in hold luggage if you do a large shop there. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Burnley
Level Contributor
801 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perfume

Found a Loris perfume shop which seems similar to D&P. Gets good reviews. At the entrance to the bazaar opposite the port. Will be paying a visit!!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Perfume

Just don't buy the ones in the local shops

9. Re: Perfume

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2018, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler