We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Just seen on Facebook some really nice photos of the Golden Moon Champagne Steak House.

Yurda & Andrea the owners of Champagnes Restaurant/Siesta Apartment and the Champagne apartments have acquired the Golden Moon restaurant on the square.

Can't wait to try it :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

If the foods as good as Champagne bar it will do ok there, Yurda said last year he was taking over it, we will try in 3 week's time!

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Always loved The Golden Moon, been going for years it is one of our favorites, steak was delicious. Will miss Nerhat(Richard) and waiter Ali. Hope Elis bar round the corner will still be open, loved relaxing in there chatting to the two lovely lads Ozzie and Murat. We are not going until September, (going Olu Deniz June) I think there will be a lot of changes since last year. Love Turkey.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

We ate at Golden moon a few times last year, our favourite, and also tried Champagne for the first time, steaks were fabulous so Im sure it will be just as good. We will also miss Ali, a lovely gent, hope he is well as he wasnt in good health last year.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

As Champagne bar is my favourite place in Icmeler, I'm so excited that Yurda is taking over the Golden Moon and can't wait to try. I'm sure just like Champagne bar, the food and service here will be absolutely fantastic and with the location on the main square, there will be a brilliant atmosphere.

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Good luck Yurda, new restaurant looks fab

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
6. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Can't wait to try this new restaurant of yurdas if it is anything like the champagne steakhouse than I'm sure it will be very successful!photos look great it's in the perfect location overlooking the square staff look great 😊hopefully will be there soon

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
7. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Travel to icmeler in 3 weeks..know the original champagne steakhouse very well and Yurda is a personal friend..cant wait to eat at his new place..anyone travelling to icmeler you only need to know this Yurdas name for me is a cast iron guarantee that the standard of food , drink and hospitality will be second to none...dont take my word for it try it..you will return time after time and your holiday will be all the better for it..5 star guaranteed

Marmaris, Turkey
4 posts
8. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

thank you very much see you soon x

İcmeler
1 post
2 reviews
9. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

Me & my wife attended the opening night at the Golden Moon Champagne, The food was fantastic, restaurant decoration was beautifully presented, the staff where attentive and polite, We would recommend that you visit this restaurant whilst you are on holiday in Icmeler.

We would like to wish Yurda and Andrea all the best for this season and future season's to come.

10. Re: Golden Moon - Now Golden Moon Champagne Steak House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2018, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations