We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New bar opening

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
New bar opening

Well, there have been a few posts about places closing recently, so I thought I'd let you know that there is a new bar opening up in Icmeler. It will be called Daisy cocktail bar and it's on the corner of the main square and was formerly The Corner and before that, Tandoori Sizzler.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: New bar opening

Hi Blondie,

I assume then that the The Corner/ Tandoori Sizzler will not be opening or will this bar be part of that?

Edited: 02 April 2017, 21:09
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
2. Re: New bar opening

The post I saw on Facebook said it was where the Sizzler used to be, so I;m guessing they have taken over those premises, smc. Daisy cocktail and dance bar, it is called...

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
421 posts
3. Re: New bar opening

I would say this place has had more changes and names than any premises in icmeler.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
4. Re: New bar opening

It's certainly had a few over the years - here's hoping this lot make a success of it.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: New bar opening

The sizzler used to be very good and it was busy but I think this was a lot to do with the owners, Hakan and the other guy whos name escapes me, Levante?? The food was good and well priced. Dont think it was ever the same when they sold up and moved on

If it is going to be simply a cock tail bar they could struggle a bit. I remember passing the Geordie and Liverpool bar and Vodka bar most of last May and they were very quiet just about every night

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: New bar opening

They didn't sell up and move smc they left icmeler with alot of unpaid rent and staff weren't paid.

Seems to change hands regularly now

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
46 reviews
7. Re: New bar opening

My apologies Sue, I just assumed that they had sold up when they moved on

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
104 reviews
8. Re: New bar opening

Cant see a cocktail bar being busy in Icmeler with the price of alchohol there now, they are the most expensive drinks to buy, I only drink them when Im on an all inclusive holiday,and they are included.

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: New bar opening

We have the odd cocktails when we their but like you say they are quite pricey especially when they seem to forget to put much alcohol in

10. Re: New bar opening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2018, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations