We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilnur apts

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bilnur apts

Hi all, just booked bilnur apts,reviews good but ant info greatly recieved,thanks in advance.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bilnur apts

They are generally regarded as among the better apartments available, especially the new block. They are in my favourite part of the old village, in a residential area of private villas and apartments, but with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. The centre is only a 15 minute stroll away with about another 5 minutes to the beach. I would say you have made a good choice.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bilnur apts

They are lovely apartments - we stayed in the newer block and our apartments was spacious and well-equipped. There is a nice pool area and as Iain says, they are in a great location, nice and quiet but with a good choice of shops and restaurants just a few minutes' walk away. The staff were friendly and helpful without being pushy or hassling you to eat there all the time. I would happily stay there again.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bilnur apts

great choice, I know a few people on here have stayed there and were very impressed. I particularly like the pool area and the pool has a sloping entrance so its easy to get in and out

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bilnur apts

thanx for promp replys,the boss and i now cant wait.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bilnur apts

Lovely Apartments stayed last year for two weeks.

Book a Superior Room if possible as these are in the new block overlooking the pool (no lift).

Free WiFi but air conditioning and safe extra if required.

Lovely staff, food is good all freshly prepared and reasonable prices.

Have a great time.

6. Re: Bilnur apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations