We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petunya konock

Level Contributor
787 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Petunya konock

Has anyone stayed here and is beach and restaurants walkable....

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Petunya konock

It's really quite far back, Len - up past Tommy's bar, near the Grand Aquarium and Eden Garden. The dolmus does stop close by though. It is supposed to be a lovely place to stay though - we have considered it on a number of occasions, but it's either been unavailable on the dates we wanted or very pricey for those dates. I would like to stay there though...it just depends on whether you are happy being as far back as that.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Petunya konock

AS Blondie says it is way back probably about 5/10 mins from nearest bar Tommys, there is nothing else nearby. From Tommy just walk right down the side of dry canal to town, about 20/25 mins.

Dolmus is very regular though and the apartments look really nice if a little expensive

Level Contributor
787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Petunya konock

Thanks for replying.. got great deal for June and flights from Manchester... just booked for wife's birthday... count down begins...

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,433 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Petunya konock

We came up from Calis Beach for a few nights and stay there. It was lovely. The room we had, had a living room with a jacuzzi, a separate shower room and a bedroom, lots of toiletries and a bowl of fruit, there was a big balcony with table and chairs and the views of the mountains from there was really nice. The hotel was peaceful and quiet. A pool at the back with sunbeds. The food was so good and the Chef came out to see us and she was a a pleasure to speak to. One night we had a chicken dish that was in a crispy peanut sauce and it was fabulous. The breakfast was wonderful, we selected Turkish and the table was filled with food. One morning we my husband asked for menemem, even thought it was not on the menu the Chef made it for him. The Staff were very good and very help and the Manager told us if we wanted to return to book with the Hotel directly for a better deal.

If we returned we would stay again.

Edited: 19 November 2016, 14:36
Level Contributor
787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Petunya konock

Frances Jane... can't wait..

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Petunya konock

Sounds like a great place but would not like to be that far back

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,433 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Petunya konock

Sandra, go up for a dinner or even breakast when you are next in Icmeler and ask for a look around.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Petunya konock

It's a nice area, Sandra - and if you don't fancy the walk into town or back, the dolmus stops close by or a taxi is relatively cheap. We have looked at staying at the Petunya Konak a few times but couldn't get the dates we wanted, but we may do that next year as we're only going to have a few days in Icmeler this time.

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Petunya konock

We stayed up near where tommys bar is now years ago but prefer to be more central not so much for me as I like to wander up the old village but my other half has trouble with his legs so he likes to stay closer to the bars down other end shall we say lol I'm not bothered where I stay as long as I get their

10. Re: Petunya konock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler