We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ariman gold diamond

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Ariman gold diamond

Just a quick question has anybody on here bought jewellery from here just i bought in oct but been over charged on my credit card been trying to get in contact with them since I noticed thd extra about that i ve been charged

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
1. Re: Ariman gold diamond

Guy that owns the shop comes from Izmir.you will probably be unable to contact the shop but they are on Facebook

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Ariman gold diamond

I would imagine the shop itself will be closed for the season now - if you don't have any success contacting them via Facebook, could you raise the issue with your credit card company and see if there is any way they can help?

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Ariman gold diamond

Yeah been in touch just wanted to do it maybe an honest mistake didn't want to go thru credit card company if did nt have to

4. Re: Ariman gold diamond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations