We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enough to do In Mesa verde?

Spanish Fork, Utah
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enough to do In Mesa verde?

Hi.

My family of 5 (2 adults,kids 11,9,4) are going on a spring break road trip. We are starting in utah and making the loop from 4 corners, Mesa verde, then taking and stopping at different sites on Route 66 in Arizona, the Grand Canyon and las vegas before heading home,

One of our first stops is Mesa verde. I've always wanted to experience it. We will be there the first weekend of April and have one whole day scheduled. We are not big hikers. when doing research I see that the balcony house and cliff palace will not be open for the season yet. There was also a alert that spruce tree house is closed. Does anyone have a opening date? Is there enough to see and do here? Or should we bypass it and just head to Arizona?

Unfortunately moving the trip to another time is not an option as my husband has to bid his vacation at the beginning of the year.

Any help or tips is appreciated!

Thanks!

1. Re: Enough to do In Mesa verde?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2017, 12:47