We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Atlanta info

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Road Atlanta info

Have never been to Road Atlanta, much less a motorcycle race before, and wondering what to expect this weekend for the Big Kahuna? Looks to be like a day well spent wandering around. Should we bring chairs and just sit in one place, or wander around all day? I saw that they have a sports bar, and other activities going on.

How many races are there?

Thanks for any info.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,023 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road Atlanta info

sorry i missed this---was away from TA for a few days--hope it worked out and you had fun--been there many times and i luv the track--- how did you like it??

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road Atlanta info

Well the weather scared us away. We would have driven 6 hours for the day and weren't looking forward to standing in the rain. Thanks though - will have to do it another time.

Edited: 23 April 2012, 20:31
3. Re: Road Atlanta info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:10