We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life

1 post
Night Life

I'm going down to Atlanta for business, however I am also turning 21 and was wondering if there are any great local bars/clubs in the the Atlanta area. I'm staying not too far from the Mid-town and would love any suggestions anyone has to give thank you!

13 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,357 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: Night Life

This is where I admit that most of the regulars on this forum are old and boring. You would probably do better with Yelp when looking for nightlife. I will say though that Noni's has great late night dance parties.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,612 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Night Life

I am one of the old and boring regulars, but thanks to JAtlanta I discovered Noni's fabulous food.

But I'm so old and boring I didn't know they had late night dance parties.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
694 posts
306 reviews
3. Re: Night Life

Amanda, I think you need to be a bit more specific here, but I also think this is the wrong website as the 2 elderly boring, but yet distinguished gentlemen pointed out.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: Night Life

Hi there, I would recommend trying the Reddit page: R / Atlanta...

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
239 reviews
5. Re: Night Life

HCovic, if you are talking about Onemoreroad and JAtlanta, you are actually referring to two gentle ladies :)

Reddit is a good suggestion.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,954 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Night Life

If you're near midtown, then Opera Nightclub might be a good fit. It's on Crescent Avenue. Establishment is a nice bar at Peachtree and 14th in Colony Square. If you'd like to uber to another nightclub MJQ on Ponce de Leon is always hopping. You'll find plenty of bars in the Midtown area.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
694 posts
306 reviews
7. Re: Night Life

Lol, Isabill, thank you for letting me know. I'd rather converse with Southern Belles, no matter what age or how dull, than with similarly afflicted gentlemen. Am I too bold in assuming you are also of the female persuasion?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,357 posts
103 reviews
8. Re: Night Life

And I'm not eldery yet, just past my clubbing days.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
694 posts
306 reviews
9. Re: Night Life

Of course I was just pulling some legs :-) gently of course :-)

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,357 posts
103 reviews
10. Re: Night Life

Lol, we wouldn't want anyone to report you...

Reply to: Night Life
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted