We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
52 reviews
Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema

We have read some vastly different reviews of the Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema. On the one hand, it is rated very highly and is described as beautiful with a great location. However, a couple of reviewers said it was very noisy, with kids running amok and a bit of a letdown. Has anyone been there recently who can give an update about the experience? We don't mind boisterous, happy children running around and the photos look amazing....

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,032 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema

The Fuerte chain is modest but well managed and the one in Grazalema does provide one of the best locations for a swimming pool in this area that I can think. If you are there during the summer months and the pool is open I found it entirely relaxing sitting next to it with the view of the far off village with occasional dip to cool down. In fact the terrace outside the dining room was relaxing too. I would certainly stay at Fuerte again and this one at Grazalema is fine. Rooms tend to be a bit on the small side but this is basically a very up market outdoor sports hotel equipped for helping with walks round and about as well as the lovely pool. Popular with Spanish families no doubt. Noise you can get anywhere.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema

Thanks Cadiz Lover,

Sounds just fine to me. We aren't on a honeymoon so we don't mind a bit of noise.

3. Re: Hotel Fuerte in Grazalema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Sierra de Grazalema...