We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

belper
3 posts
Save Topic
" Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

If any one out there has the credible authority please up-date this forum with valuble information concerning:

"what tourisits should expect to achieve by visiting this site"

also please state your background in order to provide readers with trustworthy opinions, plase rise above any bias and writte for English readers.

Good Luck

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: " Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

You mean this website?

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g295394-d318…

Why don't you.. write your review, if you have visited it recently

belper
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: " Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

that's the problem, I've visited this place many times and last was two years ago. I'm not shure what transformations had taken place there yet. besides Bran is so close to my hearth that personally couldn't helped been a little biased. As student @ Travel and Tourism & Public Relations I'm a little indoctrinated with what should and shouldn't say a review, where should to come from etc. Finally the last thing I whant for this place is bad or controversial reputation. Thanks anyway

Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: " Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

As I have difficulty climbing, I didn't make it to the castle itself but visited the little museum of typical Romanian houses at its foot which is worth a visit in itself. Fascinating.

As a translator, the English signage could be clearer but I understand the economic circumstances.

The market was also entertaining and I bought some lovely bowls, so not just the usual Dracula tat.

I fell in love with Romania, well Zarnesti/Brasov area, and the people I met and hope to go back soon.

belper
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: " Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

I'm perfect constient for this is not a blog, but you definitley have a point; there are many things in Ro to be improved and one of them is TLC towards elderly and disabled. What a shame to have traveld all that way and not been able to actualy see inside. Pointless to mention that I've wrote to the administration of the castle to update this site with adequate info but NOT a thing so far. However I'm glad you've had good memories from the locals and their unique way of doing things. Have you try sheep chesse rapped in pine bark??? my mouth still watering after all these years, ha ha

Don't lose your patience with them, some day all be good

5. Re: " Bran Castle about the tourist attraction"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2011, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Bran
Recent Conversations