We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

Manassas, VA
Destination Expert
for Manassas
Level Contributor
561 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

For those of you who attend concerts at Jiffy Lube Live, they are allowing tailgating again in the parking lot.

The new policy is on their website:

http://www.livenation.com/jlltailgating

Salisbury, Maryland
Level Contributor
2 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

And by the way that it reads, not too much has changed... I refuse to be herded like a sheep and fleeced of my money, but thanks!

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

so where to go to have a fun time before the show???

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
3,002 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

r.e. where to go to have a fun time before the show:

I'd suggest you start by buying tickets to see whatever act interests you when they play at a different venue, in a easier to reach area. JLL is a uniquely bad venue to get in and out of in terms of traffic, with the bonus negative of having little beyond fast food in the surrounding area (although that's changed some over the years as Gainesville has gotten built up).

4. Re: Jiffy Lube Live: New 2012 Tailgating Policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2017, 15:45
Get answers to your questions about Manassas