We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Greek Restaurant

England, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
283 reviews
The Greek Restaurant

hi a question for any syvota experts or anyone who is there now - we will be staying at the mourtemeno hotel and was looking where it was on Google maps street view and saw just up the road a restaurant just labelled the Greek restaurant. I tried checking it out on TripAdvisor restaurant pages and a general Google search but couldn't find any info.

Can anyone tell me anything about it and if you have tried it give me your opinion. Thanks in advance for any replies.

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: The Greek Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 August 2018, 15:11

England, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
283 reviews
2. Re: The Greek Restaurant

Just returned from Syvota and wanted to review this restaurant which is not on Tripadvisor. It is a traditional Greek Taverna but it is off the beaten track from the Harbour. It is located at the top of the road leading from the Harbour past all the restaurants, shops and church, on the corner as the road bends round to the Mega Ammos beach road.

They have spit roast meats as well as the usual greek oven cooked dishes. Unfortunately, the red wine is not the best but the food is good. There stuffed tomatoes and peppers was the best I have eaten for a long time.

They do a mixed grill for 2 at 16 euro, pork chop and belly pork both good. Used by locals especially take away lamb from the spit.

Reply to: The Greek Restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Syvota
Recent Conversations