We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smartline vasia village

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
smartline vasia village

We are due to arrive at the smartline Vasia Village on 15th August for 2 weeks, two families one with a 14 year old girl and one with a 14 year old boy, any body else going at this time?

Can anyone tell me if there is any entertainment at the village, or is it all at the beach and spa?

The reviews seem to suggest everything tends to happen at the beach and spa, but this is not what our travel agent is suggesting, then can you use the facilities and the all inclusive facility at the beach and spa? Anybody shed any light?

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
185 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smartline vasia village

Hi, we too are staying here late August, I E Mailed the hotel in May to ask about the facilities available to us and this was the reply:-

" Regarding your query please note that you can use the facilities of the hotel that you stay in & not the other hotels."

I was hoping for a few more reviews by now but only the two to date, I'm sure we will all have a great time.

Enjoy!

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: smartline vasia village

Hi there, thank you for your response, we have also just had it confirmed by our tour rep, which is a little concerning as there are a number of advertised facilities and amenities which seem to be at the other complex. Hey oh, perhaps we will have to make our own entertainment, do you like karaoke or music quiz, my ipad is primed!!!!!!!!

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
185 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: smartline vasia village

Yes, I think iPad for me and a pack of cards for the boys might me in order!!!

Edited: 02 August 2013, 04:32
Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: smartline vasia village

I can't see staff at ther main Vasia throwing you out for using their facilities.

We walk through their grounds frequently and are never challenged.

I would think that if you are sensible and don't make a big fuss about it that a blind eye will be turned!

I hope you all have a great time!

Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: smartline vasia village

We satayed at the village from 30th july to 14 aug,

It was lovely lots of entertainment at the pool and at blue bar in the evening,

A lot of the entertainment was held at the cotton club which is vasia beach and wore our all inclusive blue bands. always got free drinks and used the night club and shows, was a brilliant holiday so if any body has a contact number direct for vasia villiage please advise as we wish to return next yr but cannot finnd any available dates or email address direct.

6. Re: smartline vasia village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Sissi