We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

longmire

nj
Level Contributor
142 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
longmire

going to mt rainier in may 14th 1 and was thinking of staying at national park inn since paridise inn will not open till following weekend. i would like to hike tails of shadow and see christian falls. is this possible?is there alot of snow? how long will it take me to drive to the inn i figured 3-4 hours...any hints...

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,052 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: longmire

Your best bet is to call the park and ask about trail conditions.

You don't say where you are driving FROM but google maps will tell you drive times.

nj
Level Contributor
142 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: longmire

driving from seattle,got 2 nights at mt raineer. at national lodge. how lng drive from mt raineer to mt st helen? i was thinknking of going down to st helens from mt raineer then coming back to mt raineee two daysr over th

3. Re: longmire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:11