We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
744 posts
10 reviews
SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

Hi All,

What is the cheapest way to travel from SeaTac to Everett?

We r two adults, with two large luggages, arriving at SeaTac around 18:00. Is taxi is the best so we don't need to haul our luggages? Taxi's cost? Is Shuttle Express cheaper compare to taxi?

Pls advise.

Many Thx.

rrgds,

Kenny

Best Seller
Seattle CityPASS
375 Reviews
from US$ 89.00*
Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
292 Reviews
from US$ 134.99*
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery...
541 Reviews
from US$ 97.99*
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,289 posts
112 reviews
1. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

a cab to everett would easily be over $100. Here is a link for scheduled service on Shuttleexpress. They don't promote it but here is where it goes. Nothing will be cheaper than this:

shuttleexpress.com/seatac-airport/scheduled-…

You could take light rail to Amtrak and transfer to Sounder train to Everett however the latest train is 6:50 pm and you would be too late.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
744 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

Davidgmg,

I'll drag the luggages to save $$$. My destination is at Holly Dr, Everett. Everett train station 'ld be the best place to get off? n catch a cab from there, i assume?

Thank you very much for the tips.

Kenny

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,289 posts
112 reviews
3. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

your welcome. I don't know where that is in Everett however every so often I'll get a nice driver and ask if they could drop me at ________ for an extra tip and they will depending if there are other passengers onboard or not or how close it is to where the 'scheduled' stop is. Some are letter of the law but lots of time they are somewhat flexible.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

Everett Train Station is known as the Everett Transit Center.

It is right near the Everett Events Center on Hewitt and Broadway, which is just a few blocks west of I-5.

The station is a block east of Broadway and two blocks south of Hewitt.

It would be possible to take the light rail to Seattle Westlake Center, then take a bus to the same station. From the station it is quite easy to call a cab. From what I can see, Holly Drive is south of downtown Everett. If you take the bus, you will come up Evergreen Way and could get off at the closest cross street.

You'll have to haul your cases, but the cost would be about $7 per person, no tip per bag as is expected on the shuttle. Better pack light!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
744 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

Ainwa,

I don't carry large luggage, but my wife does :) (never understand why they need to bring so much while travelling). I think we'll take the shuttle express from SeaTac - Everett TC then followed by cab to save a little.

Thank you very much.

Kenny

6. Re: SeaTac to Everett the cheapest n eficient?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 10:50