We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

5 posts
July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

Hello,

My husband and I will be celebrating our 8th year anniversary this 4th of July in beautiful Seattle. I have researched central hotels to death and need some input. We want to be close to the waterfront, Pike Place Market and all the other typical, but amazing touristy attractions. We love food, but prefer holes in the wall or locally owned non-chain restaurants. We prefer our hotel to be more modern than traditional. Having a city or water view is a must. A pool, being able to open a window and a mini fridge would be ideal, but not a deal breaker.

Looking to spend around $300ish or less. I have looked at Mayflower, Warick, Hyatt Olive 8, The Westin, Hotel Andra, Paramount, Hotel Theodore etc....so many options. Feedback, please!!

5 replies to this topic
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
4,171 posts
1 review
1. Re: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

Those dates are surprisingly affordable and I don’t dislike any of those hotels.

My pick would be Mayflower or Andra. It depends on your tastes. If the pool is important, Warwick. If you can stretch your budget a bit, Fairmont.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
102 reviews
2. Re: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

I would opt for the Mayflower. Beautiful hotel, not a chain, great location, you can open the windows and they do have mini fridges. We have stayed there several times over the years and never been disappointed, FWIW.

Seattle
Level Contributor
51,249 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

The Mayflower Park and The Warwick are my two personal favorites for downtown.

Olive 8 is a sleek modern designed hotel if you prefer that over historic or classic (which I'd call the Mayflower and Warwick respectively).

Hotel Andra is very nice (historic building but fully remodeled interior) and I'm surprised it's in the same price point as the others.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,925 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

You've probably picked the busiest and most expensive time of the year. It might be tough to find something within your budget.

Take a look at the Silver Cloud, South Lake Union. It's just outside of the "downtown", but there is a streetcar line just outside the hotel that can take you there. The hotel has a beautiful picturesque overview of South Lake Union, and the rooms facing the lake have double doors with a juliette balcony overlook.

https://www.silvercloud.com/seattlelakeunion/

5 posts
5. Re: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300

Thank you all for your input!! We greatly appreciate it. We are so excited to visit!

Reply to: July 3rd-July7th Best Hotels Around $300
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted