We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RoyalHawaii.com

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
87 posts
RoyalHawaii.com

Anyone ever have any problems booking a hotel on RoyalHawaii.com. I am looking to go to the Outrigger Keauhou on the Big Island and they have the best pricing so far. I am just wondering if this is too good to be true?

Hawaii
Level Contributor
41,053 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

I don't know them, but if you don't get a better answer and have doubts, you could contact the Outrigger and

a) ask if they in fact work well with this company

b) will the hotel match the price if you book direct with the Outrigger?

Some hotels will match published internet rates.

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,468 posts
126 reviews
2. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

Never heard of them...........lots of internet scams in hawaii......call the hotel or go with a known national company which will be there for you......not them.

Use this site to search hoteldeals...........price-line is good

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
48,893 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

Contact the hotel directly. They may have promotions you are not aware of ... even better. I wouldn't risk an unknown on-line vendor.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
87 posts
4. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

I hear you guys. I found out about RoyalHawaii.com by clicking on the "Check Rates" yellow button on the TripAdvisor page for Outrigger Keauhou. I have never heard of them before either, but I was hoping to hear something good about them. I was also half-hoping that since TripAdvisor cross-referenced them automatically for a hotel rate that it would mean they were a reputable company. Thanks for your help!

Sutherlin, Oregon
Level Contributor
159 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

I booked w/ them once and they were very good to work with.

6. Re: RoyalHawaii.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 08:50
Get answers to your questions about Kailua-Kona
Recent Conversations