We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to the Flockers

to the Flockers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 May 2012, 21:05
Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to the Flockers

Thanks Morgaine! Will do! Can't wait to get there and enjoy New Orleans for you and our other TA friends!

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to the Flockers

Aww, dont we wish everybody could be there.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to the Flockers

man I wish I was going but stupid roof needs fixings so priorities I guess lol.

Maybe next year I can go lol might need to find myself a roommate though

Morgaine

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
566 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to the Flockers

Best wishes from me, too! I hope ya'll have a fantastically fabulous amazing trip! I'll be looking forward to any and all reports and pictures, too! Hubs and I are excited to go to Anna Maria Island but we're both a little sad to miss out on the original trip to New Orleans plan!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: to the Flockers

Thank you so much, Morgaine and Aggie. I will be meeting lots of new people and hopefully I may also meet you on a future trip to New Orleans.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: to the Flockers

I'll raise my glass to a fellow Canuck.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: to the Flockers

same here! thanks, Morgaine!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: to the Flockers

Morgaine and Aggie, thank you so much for the wishes. :) I wish you could be there with us. We will be thinking about you and toasting you (and I do remember the chore of having a bread pudding for her that I promised to Smilin4AWhile :) ).